January 19, 2013

Best Friends Forever

When people ask me who my best friends are.. The first thing that comes to my mind is.. My parents! They've been my best friends since the day I was born. And I if there is someone I trust the most, it is them! They always made me do what was right for me, even though it meant that I would hate them for quite some time!

There might be times when you're fed up of your parents and your generation gap with them. But trust me, nobody understands you better than them! And nobody knows you better than them! Remember when you thought you were successful at hiding something from your parents? And then, after a few months they reveal that they already knew it!
The times when you felt dejected from the whole huge world around and just one simple hug from your mother or a few sweet words from your father made you feel like you rule the world! The rush of adrenaline that you feel when your bf/gf is supposed to meet your parents! The awesome feeling you get when you do something great and you see how proud they are of you!
Tonight, before you go to bed... Just tell your parents how much you love them, even if you're not with them... Mail, Skype, Call! Tell them how lucky you are to be their kid! Coz, it is only your parents who would forgive, forget and always, always love you, unconditionally! 
If there is someone I cant live without, it is definately my parents!
Love you Maa and Paa! <3

15 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! :) and waiting for something about japan ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kno rite? Parents are definitely our best frnds. Good going. Keep writing nd we'l keep reading it :P :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bhavya! And yes, a lot more is own its way! :)

      Delete
  4. Hey Akshi.!! This is such a wonderful blog. I am so proud of you sis that you thought of writing your first blog for mom and dad. You are right they are your best friends. As they are such wonderful human beings who else will know then being their student. Nayan sir is not only my mentor in school but also in life. Today where i am its because of his teachings. I love your parents like living gods in my world. Be proud of them always. You are lucky to have a stud father and such a loving mom in life. If you permit i shall put your blog on my website too.

    Parents are always right and always will be. Give them all the love in this world. Yours will be the first blog i am commenting on. Love you sis and keep up the work. I would want you to write more and more and spread your thoughts and feelings in writing its the best way to preserve somethings you may forget in life. Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soo much bhai! Your words have definately instilled a new urge in me to write! Yes, I am very lucky to have such parents and brothers like you! :)

      I'll wait for your comments on all my posts! Love you too bhai!
      :)

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. *SHOCKED* I will be honest with u... When u told me to read it. i thought it would be smething silly... Tp... Bt its WOOOW! I nvr knew u could write so well! Simply awesme!! I promise nt to miss any of ur posts!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe.. Thank you Javan! And it is definately not time pass for me, I love writing! Wait for more, I promise not to disappoint you! ;)

      Delete
  7. Good going girl :)
    Btw me too call my parents Maa n paa & sumtimes Mee n Paa..
    So I just loved the last line :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Akshi! I have no words. You've left me speechless this time. 'Just amazing' i'd say.

    ReplyDelete